Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An old Italian man lived alone in

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult because the ground was hard. On top of that, his only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The man sent a letter to his son describing his predicament.
"Dear Vincent: I'm feeling pretty badly because I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm getting too old to dig up a garden plot all by myself. I know if you were here, my troubles would be over because you would dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad"

A few days later, he received a letter from his son: "Dear Dad, Don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the bodies.
Love, Vinnie"

At 4:00 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and the local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized profusely to the old man and left.
That same day, the old man received another letter from his son:

"Dear Dad, go ahead and plant your tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love, Vinnie."

Read all jokes from:Italian (+654)


Share/Bookmark