Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Top Jewish Country & Western Songs

The Top Jewish Country & Western Songs

* Ever Since My Circumcision, My Babys Been Short With Me
* Four Thousand Years of Sufferin and I Had to Marry You
* Honkey Tonk Nights on the Golan Heights
* I Balanced Your Books, but Youre Breaking My Heart
* I Got the Guilt, You Got the Gelt (I Went and Cut Another Notch in My Belt)
* I Lost My Goil to a Mohel (And Now Im All Cut Up)
* I Was One of the Chosen People (Til She Chose Somebody Else)
* Im Dancin the Hora Alone
* Ive Got My Foot On The Glass, Where Are You?
* Ive Starved and Ive Suffered and Ive Parted the Sea, Just to Find That Your Bush Wasnt Burnin For Me
* Mamas Dont Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Gentiles
* Mamas Dont Let Your Ungrateful Sons Grow Up to Be Cowboys (When They Could Very Easily Have just Taken Over the Family Hardware Business that My Own Grandfather Broke His Back to Start and My Father Sweat Over for Years Which Apparently Doesnt Mean Anything Now That Youre Turning Your Back on Such a Gift)
* My Darlins a Schmendrick and Im All Verklempt
* My Rowdy Friend Elijahs Comin Over Tonight
* My Woman Gave Me Crabs, and That Aint Kosher
* New Bottle of Whiskey, Same Old Testament
* Stand by Your Mensch
* That Shiksa Done Made Off with My Heart Like a Goniff
* The Second Time She Said Shalom, I Knew She Meant Goodbye
* The Shiksas Gonna Hit the Fan
* This Bris! This Bris!! Unchoppable!
* Why Dont We Get Drunk? - Were Jews
* Youre the Lox My Bagels Been Missin
* Youve Been Talkin Hebrew in Your Sleep Since that Rabbi Came to Town
* Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Latkes

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6999)


Share/Bookmark