Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Identification

Rivkah, an elderly lady travelling to London by train, is sitting next to a very distinguished young man reading the Financial Times.
"Excuse me," she says, "can I ask you something personal? Are you Jewish?"
"No, I'm not," replies the man.
A few minutes later, Rivkah asks him, "Please, are you sure you're not Jewish?"
The man replies, "No, I've told you I'm not," and continues to read his paper.
A few minutes later, "Excuse me, are you absolutely sure you're not Jewish?"
At that, the man gets quite frustrated and replies, "All right, yes, if you must know. I am Jewish. Now will you leave me alone?"
Rivkah looks at him and says, "Funny, you don't look Jewish."

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6998)


Share/Bookmark