Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Monday, March 28, 2011

Three Old Sourdoughs

Three old sourdoughs were sitting around a blazing campfire exchanging tall tales about how tough they are.

"I was hiking through some willows," begain the first sourdough, "when 10-foot tall bull moose with a 90-inch rack stormed out of a thicket and charged me. I grabbed him by the anlters and wrestled him to the ground and beat him senseless."

"That's nothing," said the second. "I was fishing in the Yukon River when a 2000-pound grizzly bear came after me and my catch. I ducked as he swiped at me, jumped on his back, and strangled him with my bare hands. I then skinned him with my bare teeth."

They all turned to the third sourdough, waiting for his story. He didn't say anything - just sat there stirring the coals with his bare hand.

Read all jokes from:Alaska (+171)


Share/Bookmark