Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Monday, February 28, 2011

Family love

It's dinner time and Jeremy is finding it hard to get through his chicken soup. To be honest, he really doesn't much like its taste or consistency. His wife Sarah sees her Jeremy struggling with it and so asks him, "What's wrong with the soup, Jeremy?"
"Although you're the best cook in the world, darling," replies Jeremy, "when it comes to chicken soup, you've got a lot to learn. I don't want to upset you, but I just don't like your soup. My mother Miriam makes the best chicken soup in the world. Why don't you ask her for her recipe?"
"Oy vay, Jeremy," replies Sarah, "you know how Miriam hates me. She would never tell me such a thing."
"But your mother Hetty also makes an excellent chicken soup," says Jeremy. "Surely she must have told you how."
"Jeremy," says Sarah, "This was the recipe she gave me. I guess Hetty hates you just as much as Miriam hates me."

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6999)


Share/Bookmark