Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Monday, February 27, 2012

Things You'll Never Hear an Alaskan Fisherman Say

1. Would you unhook that fish for me please? I don't want my hands to get all icky.
2. Why do I need a boat? I'm perfectly happy fishing from the shore.
3. I already have a dozen lures, I don't need any more.
4. It sure is lonely at this lake, I hope some other fishermen show up.
5. Do you guys want to trade places with me? You're not catching anything over there, and they're really biting over here.
6. Don't bother taking a picture of my 98-pound chinook before I release it, I'm sure everybody will believe that I caught one.
7. Thanks for the offer to go fishing with you, but I'd rather stay home and mow the lawn today.
8. I really don't like catching silvers, they put up too much of a fight.
9. No thanks, no more beer for me.

Read all jokes from:America US (+264)


Share/Bookmark