Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Monday, February 27, 2012

Salty story

Aaron is out shopping in Golders Green when he remembers that he has guests coming over for tea and needs to buy some tea bags. He goes into 'Moshe the Grocer' and starts looking for tea bags. As he walks down the first aisle, he can't help but notice that all the shelves are packed with bags of salt. Shelf after shelf, in aisle after aisle, all packed with bags of salt. So he calls for the manager.
"Can I help you?" says Moshe.
"Yes you can," replies Aaron, "I've come in here to buy some tea bags and all I can find is salt. What kind of grocer do you call yourself? It's a bit pointless, isn't it, just selling salt? I just don't believe you can sell all this salt."
"I couldn't agree with you more," says Moshe, "I personally can't sell much salt, but oy veh, the sales rep who sold me the salt - can he sell salt!"

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6996)


Share/Bookmark