Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Things overheard from cops on the beat

- "The more we sweat in training, the less we bleed on the streets."

- "Your life is not my fault."

- "The handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

- "Take your hands off the car and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

- "Remember, when you gotta cuff 'em, nobody is your friend."

- "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

- "That says POLICE, not taxi!"

- "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second?"

- "So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

- "You can't outrun a radio."

- "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"

- "Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not, and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

- "Every dog has it's day. Good dogs have two."

- "Warning! You want a warning? Okay, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

- "I'd rather have the gear and not need it than need the gear I don't have."

- "If its worth stopping, its worth writing."

- "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

- "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey poop."

- "Listen with your ears, not with your mouth."

- "Some people are meant to be cops, and some people are meant to call the cops."

- "God made tomorrow for the crooks we don't catch today."

- "God must love stupid people, 'cause he sure made a lot of them."

- "Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

- "Law abiding citizens sleep peacefully in their beds, solely because, dedicated men and women stand ready to do violence in their behalf."

- "In God we trust, all others we run NCIC."

- "Just how big were those two beers?"

- "Uh ... yes, Chief, it only appeared as if I wasn't paying attention to your speech. Actually, you inspired me to meditate on the mission statement and envision a new paradigm."

- "No, sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

- "I know, I know! Your kid is an honor student at the juvenile detention center."

- "I'm glad to hear the chief of police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."

- "You might beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride."

- "We don't hire cops in this department, we hire common sense and make cops from it."

- "Shoot them until they think they're dead."

- "I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they need to use electric bleachers."

- "Handcuffs aren't designed for comfort."

- "Your arrest. You catch 'em, you clean 'em."

- "No, Chief, I swear ... it was my day off."

- "There are no dress rehearsals and this is the big time."

Read all jokes from:Policemen (+247)


Share/Bookmark