Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Proof of age

David reaches 60 years of age and is now entitled to a Freedom Pass (for free travel on London buses and tubes). So he goes to the Post Office to pick up his pass. After queuing for nearly 20mins, he finally gets to the counter and says to the lady clerk, "Could I please have a Freedom Pass."
"OK," says the clerk, "but first I need to see either your passport or your drivers license so that I can verify your age."
After fumbling in his pockets for a while, David says to the clerk, "I'm very sorry, but I've left my documents at home. They're still sitting on my sideboard."
But before David can leave, the clerk says to him, "Don't go. Maybe I can check your age another way. Please open your shirt."
David does what he's asked and opens his shirt, revealing a large mass of silver curly hair.
"That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me," says the clerk with a smile and promptly processes his application.
When David gets home, he can't wait to tell his wife Andrea about his experience with the lady clerk at the Post Office. Andrea listens to his story then says, "You should also have pulled down your trousers and pants. She would then have given you a disability pension as well."

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6997)


Share/Bookmark