Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Friday, October 14, 2011

Niagra Falls

Three very elderly men are sitting in the gerontologist's waiting room. One turns to anothers and inquires, "So! Vot's your problem?" The other old guy replies, "I can't pish! Whenever I go only 2 drops come out! What about you?" He answers, "I can't crap! I take Ex-Lax and wash it down with prune juice and still I sit on the toilet for hours and nothing happens!" They then turn to the third old guy sitting next to them reading a newspaper. "How about you, mister," one inquires. "You pish alright?" "Yeah," he answers, "Every morning 7:30 like clockwork I pish like Niagra Falls!" "Really," says the other. "How about craping?" "Every morning like clockwork I crap like bombs over Dresden" he answers. "Wow! So how come you're here to see the Doctor?" "Because," he laments, "I don't wake up until 8:30!"

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6998)


Share/Bookmark