Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The after-life

Moshe and Rebecca make a vow that whoever dies first would come back and inform the other of the after-life. Their fear is that there is no after-life.
Many, many years later, Moshe dies and true to his word, he makes contact.
"Rebecca... . Rebecca," he says, "can you hear me?"
"Is that you, Moshe?" asks Rebecca.
"Yes, Becky," he replies, "Ive come back, just as we agreed."
"So whats it like, Moshe?" asks Rebecca.
"Well Becky, it's like this," replies Moshe. "Every morning, I get up and have sex. I have breakfast and then off to the golf course where I have sex. I sunbathe and then have sex twice. I have lunch, another romp around the golf course, then sex all afternoon. After dinner, it's the golf course again, then I have sex until late. It likes this every day."
"Oh Moshe," says Rebecca, "you really must be in heaven."
"Not exactly, Becky," says Moshe, "Im a rabbit on the Hampstead Garden Suburb golf course."

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6995)


Share/Bookmark