Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sneaky Copper

Two guys are driving through Alabama when they get pulled over by a local trooper.
He saunters up, taps on the window with nightstick, and the driver rolls it down. Suddenly, the copper wacks the driver on the head...
The driver squeals, "In the name of God, why'd you do that???"
The trooper says, "Well, you're in Alabama, son. When I pull you over, you'll have your license ready."
The Driver says, "I'm sorry, officer, I'm not from around here."
Trooper runs a check on the guy's license, and sure enough he's clean. He gives the guy his license back and walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls his window down, and the trooper cracks him with the nightstick.
The passenger says, "For crimminies sake, what was that for???"
The cop says, "Just making your wishes come true."
The passenger asks, "Huh?"
The cop says, "I know that 2 miles down the road you're gonna say: 'I wish that jerk would've tried that stuff with me!'"

Read all jokes from:Redneck (+1460)


Share/Bookmark