Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Thursday, September 22, 2011

An Arkansas woman is in the welfare

An Arkansas woman is in the welfare office filling out forms. The welfare officer asks her how many children she has. "Ten boys," she says proudly. "And their names?" "Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, Leroy, and Leroy." The case worker is incredulous. "They're all named Leroy? Why would you name them all Leroy?" "That way, when I want them all to come in from the yard, I just yell 'LEROY!',and when I want them all to come to dinner, I just yell 'LEROY!'" He considers that for a moment, then asks, "What if you just want a particular one of them to do something?" "Then I call him by his last name."

Read all jokes from:Arkansas (+102)


Share/Bookmark