Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Letter to my son

My dear darling Moshe and that-person-you-married-against-my-wishes,
Happy New Year and well over the fast to you. Please don't worry about me – I'm well, considering I am having trouble breathing and eating. All I want is for you to have a nice holiday thousands of miles away from your mother.
Please find attached to this letter my last $20. I am just hoping that you will spend it on my grandchildren, poor babies - God knows their mother never seems to buy them anything nice. Maybe you'll buy some food, as they look so thin in the photos you sent me.
Thank you Moshe for the flowers you sent me on my birthday. To save you money, I have put them in the freezer in the hope that they will last until my funeral. And please don't think of sending me any more money. I realise you will need it yourself for your next who-knows-where-in-the-world expensive holiday.
I lost my walking stick last week beating off muggers, but don't worry - when I finish writing this letter, I shall crawl back to bed. I am even beginning to get used to the cold since the landlord turned off the heating. The frost helps to numb the constant pain.
Please give my love to my darling grandchildren and give my regards to 'her'.
Love from your devoted mother.

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6999)


Share/Bookmark