Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Italian Funeral

A man was leaving a 7-11 with his morning coffee and newspaper when
he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby
cemetery. A long black hearse was followed by a second long black
hearse about 50 feet behind. Behind the second hearse was a solitary
italian guy walking a pitbull on a leash. Behind him were 200 men walking
single file. The guy couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully
approached the Italian walking the dog and said "Sir, I know now is a bad
time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose
funeral is it?" The italian replied: "Well, that first hearse is for my
wife." "What happened to her?" The man replied: "My dog attacked and
killed her." He inquired further: "Well, who is in the second hearse?"
The Italian answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife
when the dog turned on her." A poignant and thoughtful moment of
silence passes between the two men. "Sir, could I borrow that dog?"
"Get in line."

Read all jokes from:Italian (+655)


Share/Bookmark