Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life's little problems

One day, as Rachel is cleaning her daughters bedroom, she notices a letter on the pillow addressed to her. With a worried feeling, Rachel reads the letter. This is what it said.

Dear Mum,
I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I've eloped with my new boyfriend. He's so different, Mum. What with his pierced tongue, his tattoos and his big motorcycle, I've found real passion with him. But that's not all. Im pregnant. But don't worry, Mick says that we will be very happy living in his caravan. He even shares my dream of having a big family and he wants to have more children with me.
He's very clever as well. He's taught me how to grow marijuana and I agree with him that it doesnt hurt anyone. So well be growing it not only for us but also all his friends.
Dont worry about our finances. Mick has arranged for me to appear in some homemade video films. I can earn $150 per scene, more if there are three men involved. But dont worry, Im 15 years old and know how to take care of myself.
In the meantime, Mum, please pray that science will soon find a cure for AIDS. Mick deserves to get better.

Love Rebecca

PS This letter is not true - it's all make believe. Actually, Im at our neighbours house. I just wanted to prove to you that there are worse things in life than denting your Lexus car.

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6999)


Share/Bookmark