Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It seems little farm boy Johnny accidentally

It seems little farm boy Johnny accidentally overturned his wagon load of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise. "Hey Johnny!!" the farmer yelled. "Forget your troubles. Come in with us. Then I'll help you get the wagon up."

"That's mighty nice of you, " Johnny answered, "But I don't think daddy would like me to."

"Aw, come on," the farmer insisted.

"Well okay," the boy finally agreed, and added, "But daddy won't like it."

After a hearty dinner, Johnny thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know daddy is going to be real upset."

"Don't be foolish !" the neighbor said with a smile. "By the way, where is he?"

"Under the wagon."

Read all jokes from:Little Johnny (+647)


Share/Bookmark