Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Friday, June 24, 2011

The talking bird

This rich little old lady went to the grocery store one day to buy her groceries. As she entered the doors there was a talking bird to her right.

The bird said, "You are the ugliest woman I have ever seen!"

The woman was very offended and went to tell the store manager what had happened.

"If you don't stop that bird from talking to me like that I will never come back to this store again, and you do know that I am one of your biggest customers," she ranted.

The manager promised her this would never happen again.

A few days later the little old lady went back to the store and the very same thing happened.

The bird said, "You are the ugliest woman I have ever seen!"

The little old lady went and told the manager that the very same thing had happened.

"I will tell everyone I see not to shop at this store," she threatened.

The manager promised her again that it would stop this time.

He went up to the bird and said, "If you ever tell that lady that she is the ugliest woman you ever saw, I will pluck out your feathers and throw you in the street. Now do you understand?"

The talking bird replied, "Yes!"

A few days later the little lady entered the store, stopped, looked up at the bird to see if he would make that remark again. The bird just looked down at her.

As she started to walk away, the bird said, "I can't say it, but you know you are!"

Read all jokes from:Animals (+5199)


Share/Bookmark