Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's the difference?

Young Sam asks his father, "Dad, whats the difference between potentially and realistically?"
His father ponders for a while, then replies, "I suggest you first ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for one million pounds. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for one million pounds. Then come back and tell me what you learned."
"OK, dad," says Sam.
Sam finds his mother and asks, "Mum, would you sleep with Robert Redford for one million pounds?"
She replies, "Absolutely, Sam, how could I miss such an opportunity?"
Sam then goes to his older sister and asks, "Sis, would you sleep with Brad Pitt for one million pounds?"
His sister replies dreamily, "Oh Sam, of course I would, just give me the chance, that's all I ask."
Over the next few days, Sam thinks a lot about what his mother and sister have said. Then he goes back to his father.
"So Sam," asks his father, "did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"
Sam replies, "Yes dad, I learned that potentially were sitting on 2 million pounds, but realistically were living with two Koorveh."
"Thats my boy," says his father.
(Koorveh: a trollop, a prostitute, a woman who trades on her sexuality for money, gifts or position)

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6996)


Share/Bookmark