Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fathers' sayings * Don't ask me

Fathers' sayings

* Don't ask me, ask your mother.
* You didn't beat me. I let you win.
* Don't worry. It's only blood.
* Don't you know any normal boys?
* I told you, keep your eye on the ball.
* Who said life was supposed to be fair?
* If you forget, you'll be grounded till the end of the world.
* This will hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.
* Don't give me any of your lip, young lady!
* You call that noise "music?"
* We're not lost. I'm just not sure where we are.
* When I was your age, I treated MY father with respect.
* As long as you live under my roof, you'll live by my rules.
* I'll tell you why. Because I said so. That's why!
* You want something to do? I'll give you something to do.
* This is your last warning!
* I'm not sleeping, I was watching that channel.
* What keeps those jeans of yours from falling off?
* I'm not just talking to hear my own voice!
* What do you think I am, a bank?
* What part of NO don't you understand?
* I don't care what other people are doing! I'm not everybody else's father!
* Didn't your teacher learn you anything?
* You can marry a rich guy just as easily as you can a poor guy.
* It's hard to be good, and easy to be bad.
* You know you're always going to be Daddy's little girl.
* I'm not watching television. I'm resting my eyes.
* Don't use that tone with me!
* Am I talking to a brick wall?
* Don't make me stop the car!

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6998)


Share/Bookmark