Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rivkah, a teacher, reminded her class of

Rivkah, a teacher, reminded her class of the following day's final exam. "Now class, I wont tolerate any excuses for your not being here tomorrow. I'll only consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or a death in your immediate family, but nothing else, no other excuses whatsoever."
A smart-arse sitting at the back of the class raised his hand and asked, "What would you say, teacher, if tomorrow I said I couldn't come in because I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"
The entire class did its best to stifle their laughter. When silence was restored, Rivkah smiled sympathetically at the student, shook her head, and replied, "Well, I guess I'd say youd have to write the exam with your other hand."

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6998)


Share/Bookmark