Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Saturday, April 30, 2011

How to lose weight

Abe is just a bit overweight (well a lot, really) and goes to see a dietician.
"For the first two weeks," says the dietician, "I want you to eat normal, then skip one day and start all over again. If you do this, I guarantee you will lose at least 14 pounds in the first two weeks."
Two weeks pass and Abe goes back to the dietician and gets onto the scales. The dietician is stunned. "Abe, you've lost 20 pounds. This is unbelievable. Did you follow my instructions?"
"Yes I did," replies Abe, "I followed your instructions explicitly, even though I nearly died on day 6."
"Do you mean die, as in 'hunger'?" asks the dietician.
"No," replies Abe, "I mean die, as in 'all the skipping.'"

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6998)


Share/Bookmark