Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Conversion procedures

Bernard Levinsky wants to become a British citizen, so he changes his name to Benny Levy and applies for citizenship. After many months of waiting, he's asked to attend court, answer some questions and become, at last, a full British citizen.
Benny stands up to face judge Hodge. "Mr. Levy," says judge Hodge, "before I can grant you citizenship, I must ask you a few questions to confirm for myself that you really are interested in the UK, its government and its rulers. Do you understand?"
"Yes," replies Benny.
"All right, who are the UK's leading political parties?" asks judge Hodge.
"I'm a diamond merchant," replies Benny, "do I have time to worry about political parties?"
"Then who is our current Prime Minister?" asks judge Hodge.
"That's simple," replies Benny, "doesn't everyone know the answer?"
"Mr Levy," says judge Hodge, "are you always in a habit of answering questions in such an ambiguous manner?"
"Why shouldn't I?" replies Benny.
Judge Hodge is now getting angry. "Mr Levy," he shouts, "are you willing to swear your allegiance to our Queen, to our future King Charles and to everyone else in the Royal Family?"
"Your honour," replies Benny, "do you really want me to swear in court?"
"Mr Levy," shouts judge Hodge, "please stop answering all my questions with a question. Do you promise to support the Prime Minister and his government?"
"Isn't it enough that I support mine Sarah and my three darling kinder (children)," replies Benny. "You want my blood as well?"

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+6998)


Share/Bookmark