Are You Bored? Clik Any Picture For the Best Entertainment

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fitness counts

Jed and Solly, both in their 50s, have been working in the same office for many years and have become close friends. One Monday, despite his age, Jed boasts to Solly about his sexual endurance the night before.
"I did it three times with my wife last night Solly," says Jed, matter-of-factly.
"Oy yoy yoy! Three times," gasps Solly admiringly. "How on earth did you manage that?"
"It wasn't too difficult," replies Jed, modestly. "After my wife and I made love for the first time, I took a 10 minute nap. Then I made love to her again, followed by another 10 minute nap. And then we made love for the third time. I can't describe how I feel, Solly. I woke up this morning feeling like a stallion."
"What a good method," says Solly, "I must try it. Mine Sadie wont believe what's happening to her when I manage to shtup her 3 times in one night. It will be a mekheiyeh for both of us."
So that night Solly surprises Sadie. He makes love to her, then takes a 10 minute nap, makes love to her again, takes another nap, this time for 15 minutes and then makes love to her for a third time. Then, with a smile on his face, he rolls over and falls fast asleep.
Solly wakes up feeling absolutely marvellous. He gets dressed and leaves for work. Rather than get on his usual bus, he takes a leisurely stroll to his office. This makes him 30 minutes late. When he arrives, his boss is waiting for him.
"Whats the matter Mr Jones?" he asks, "Ive been working for you for nearly 25 years and I've never once been late. Surely you're not going to reprimand me for a measly thirty minutes?"
"What do you mean thirty minutes?" says Mr Jones, "where were you yesterday?"

shtup: vulgar for making love
mekheiyeh: a pleasure

Read all jokes from:Jewish (+7001)


Share/Bookmark